.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Four man with some tattoo on arm

The tattoo itself has held up pretty darned well considering it's been roughly 26 years on. Damn I'm old. But even though some of my tattoos aren't sparkly and shiny, I guess that's sort of a picture of where I've been and all the chaos, and good times too, I've been through. I was thinking of getting some of them touched up, and Brian Baker, actually, said "no way, just leave them like that – it's who you are, shows where you've been. If some are fading, messed up and old, that just shows you've earned 'em" or something to that effect – in other words, the fade tells as much as the picture. And I agree with that.

source : http://doublecrosswebzine.blogspot.com/2008/09/dave-smalley-on-true-till-death-tattoo.html
 
Mood-digital magazine